Last week a group of international industry analysts visited São Paulo in Brazil and Bogotá in Colombia to explore how the customer experience company Teleperformance is operating in South America. In this video Juan Hurtada, the Teleperformance CEO for Colombia, and Gabriel Toscana, the Nearshore Division COO, give their views on a number of subjects.
In the video Juan and Gabriel explain:
- How customers are getting more demanding.
- How the global economic slowdown has affected the hi-tech services business.
- How to create a culture of enthusiasm at work.
- How the role of the agent is becoming more complex.
- How social media is changing customer service.
Photo by Luz Adriana Vila licensed under Creative Commons